To Join A Circle: Contact Co-Presidents Tammy Miller 912.220-9836 or Boo Padgett 912.398.0696.
In As Much/Mustard Seed: This group of ladies, mostly over the age of 60, enjoy meeting monthly for creative programs and wonderful fellowship.
- Leader: Ann Grotheer
- Meets: 1st Friday of each month, 10:30 AM, Seekers Room
- Mission Focus: Collects hygiene products for Missions Outreach
Sisters in Christ: Our youngest women of the church attend this circle. They enjoy creative programs and share a close supportive relationship. They play a vital role in our UMW and in the life of the church.
- Leaders: Jenny Booker and Starr Horn
- Meets: 2nd Monday of each month, 9:00-10:30 AM, Bride’s Room
- Mission Focus: The Living Vine
Good Samaritan Circle: This group enjoys a variety of programs and the primary mission focus has been Wesley Community Center for over ten years. These ladies enjoy serving together and maintaining valued and supportive friendships. All ages are welcome.
- Leaders: Linda Beets and Annette Wetmore
- Meets: 1st Friday of each month, 10:00 AM, in members’ homes
- Mission Focus: Wesley Community Center, Adopt-a-family, two children at the Christ Child’s Nest.
Legacy Circle: This group focuses on the fellowship and support of each other, and enjoys creative programs each month. If you cannot attend day time meetings, this circle is for you! All ages are welcome.
- Leader: Martha Nesbit
- Meets: 2nd Monday of each month, 6:00 PM, Bride’s Room
- Mission Focus: Supports all UMW initiatives
Lunch Bunch Circle: This is a group of women who focus on love that is lived out in prayer support as well as kind and supportive acts of friendship and care. These ladies bring a sack lunch and “meet and eat”. A favorite event is a Valentine’s Luncheon to honor the older women of our church. All ages are welcome.
- Leaders: Barbie Lientz and Louise Smith
- Meets: 2nd Wednesday of each month, 12:30 PM, Berean Room
- Mission Focus: Coastal Children’s Advocacy Center and one child at the Christ Child’s Nest
Circle of Love: This group of women enjoys close fellowship and support of one another. They bring a sack lunch to their meetings and enjoy meeting and eating together. All ages are welcome.
- Leader: Katherine Slagel
- Meets: 1st Friday of each month, Noon, Wylly Dupon Room
- Mission Focus: Foster Kids Association