First Things First
First Things First provides those things that every child needs for getting a great first start while giving parents a well deserved morning off. This program is open to children aged 6 months to 2 years. Two-year-olds mus have turned two after September 1, 2018. First Things First will have two different age classes:
- Infant Class: ages 6-12 months, will have 6 children with a teacher and an aide.
- Toddlers Class: ages 13 months – 2 years (turning 2 before September 1, 2018), will have 8-9 children with a teacher and an aide.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday & Wednesday 9:00AM-12:00 Noon OR
- Tuesday & Thursday 9:00AM-12:00 Noon
Enrollment: Registration for First Things First takes place the 1st week in January, beginning January 3, 2018 and will end as classes are filled. There will be a parents’ meeting in late August 2018. Applications may be picked up at the church office or printed here.
- Registration Fee: $200.00 (Due with registration form and is non-refundable)
- Supply Fee: $175.00 (Due at Parents Meeting in August and is non-refundable)
- Monthly Tuition: $140.00 (Due the first of each month)
Please make all checks payable to Isle of Hope UMC and mail them to:
Attn: Kim Kraft Director of Nursery Ministries
412 Parkersburg Road
Savannah, GA 31406
Safe Sanctuaries: The nursery staff are employed by Isle of Hope UMC. All staff have experience in early childhood education and are chosen for their ability to nurture children. All staff are certified in CPR and First Aid with the American Academy of Pediatrics. Low student-teacher ratios maximize the learning environment in our classrooms. Isle of Hope UMC is a Safe Sanctuary.